Grapes look like bunches. There are both types with seeds. and no seeds The taste of grapes is a sweet and sour fruit. that many people like to eat as a snack There are also many varieties of grapes, such as green grapes, red grapes, black grapes, yellow grapes, and pink grapes, for you to choose and eat according to your taste. But did you know that small grapes have many health benefits.
Benefits of grapes and their hidden disadvantages.
1. Helps reduce risk factors for blood clots in the coronary arteries, which is the cause of death because grapes contain a substance called lutein. Report by ยูฟ่าเบท
2. Helps nourish the skin because grapes are rich in vitamin B2 and vitamin C, helping to strengthen skin cells. Helps create collagen for the skin, making the face look smooth, clear, and youthful.
3. Eating grapes helps refresh the body. Energized because it contains sugar that the body can absorb
4. Eating grapes regularly helps you live longer because grapes contain antioxidants that help with risk factors for certain chronic diseases such as colon cancer. They help cleanse the intestines. The digestive system works better. Reduce constipation problems
5. Eating grapes regularly will help reduce high blood pressure because they are rich in potassium, which helps control blood pressure.
Even though grapes have many benefits for the body, there are things you have to be careful of: chemicals or pesticide residues.
Cleaning grapes reduces pesticides and chemical residues.
1. The first step is to wash and clean the dirt by running water and using a light mobile phone. Let us use scissors to cut them into small bunches to help make cleaning the pan easier.
2. Prepare vinegar mixed with water. Soak the grapes for about 10-15 minutes.
3. After the time has elapsed, take the grapes out and wash them with clean water by running the water through as before, using your hands to scrub gently. Set aside to drain and dry.