The cause of the scars is not yet clearly explained. But there is an assumption that It may be a wound that occurs where the skin is very tight. Such as the knees, elbows, shoulders, or mid-chest. There is also another type of raised scar that grows far beyond the boundaries of the original scar, we call it keloid scar. That usually occurs with patients with dark skin color. Occurs in the position of the shoulder, earlobe, middle of the chest, or may be inherited from parents body
Massage in the area around the wound after the wound has healed completely. About the first 3-6 months, can help reduce the risk of scar formation. But if it’s a big wound or difficult to massage. Such as burns, scalds, may require the use of special tools such as bandages, etc. If you are worried that the wound will scar. Can seek advice from a doctor who treats the wound UFABET
How to take care of the wound reduce scarring?
- Keeping wounds and skin clean
- When the wound is dry Moisturize the regenerated skin by applying a lotion or cream to reduce itching.
- Use your hands to rub gently. to massage the scar area
- Do not scratch or rub the itchy area as this can lead to skin chafing and infection.
- Protect the regenerated skin from impact or friction. Wearing covered clothing or bandages at all times, except while showering, to reduce swelling and reduce the appearance of raised scars.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
In addition to eating eggs Should also eat food from the 5 food groups as usual so that the body receives nutrients that help strengthen the body in all aspects as well. But can focus on proteins such as eggs, milk, nuts and fruits and vegetables so that the wound can heal quickly.